Redemption Roofing and General Contracting
Offers an array of roofing options from GAF, the nation’s leading roofing manufacturer.
Redemption Roofing is proud to be a GAF roofing contractor. As a GAF roofer, we sell and install the country’s leading asphalt-shingle roofing products. GAF roofing systems offer the quality that you can count on to protect your home for years to come and the style that will make your home stand out in your community.
A Better Warranty For You
GAF offers its customers the best roofing warranties in the industry. And because Redemption Roofing is a certified roofing contractor, you are assured that GAF manufacturer-warranty coverage on installed roofing materials is fully valid. A roofer who is not certified by GAF cannot guarantee your warranty will be in effect if and when you need it.
More Options For Your Home
The exterior of your home has several elements that make it stand out from your neighbors and your roof should be one of them. The Redemption Roofing system is much more than just a color of shingles. There are many different styles from the traditional 3-tab roofing shingle to the architectural designer shingles. GAF has a style and color for every home. Our Lifetime Designer Shingles have options that look like both slate and wood shake for those who are looking to change the appearance of their roofing system.
Need Help Selecting Your New Roof?
In collaboration with GAF, Redemption Roofing can help you explore ideas for your new roof online.
Also, using the GAF Roofing Wizard, you can choose your shingle style, color and accessories and create a handy checklist that will help us provide you with a more accurate and complete roofing estimate.
With GAF’s Roofing Wizard, you can picture your home with the roof you are considering. If you don’t love the one you selected, you can change it out on your computer, seeing the results before you make the investment in your new roof. Also, using the GAF Roofing Wizard, you can choose your shingle style, color and accessories and create a handy checklist that will help us provide you with a better roofing estimate.
If You’re Still Unsure And Want Some Professional Guidance, The Team At Redemption Roofing Is Happy To Assist.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT GAF ROOF FOR YOUR HOME
GAF offers three distinct levels of shingle quality and protection, plus a remarkably affordable slate-shingle option. We’ll help you select from the following options to find one that is right for your home’s design and location.
Here are the different styles of GAF three-tab shingles:
- Marquis® WeatherMax® shingles — designed for homeowners who demand superior performance, classic detailing and traditional appeal in a basic three-tab shingle.
- Royal Sovereign® shingles — combining a simple, timeless beauty with GAF’s Advanced Protection™ technology – making it our most popular three-tab shingle.
- Timberline® Lifetime Shingles — Protect and beautify your home with Timberline, North America’s top-selling shingle line. Timberline shingles now include a lifetime limited warranty.
- Timberline Ultra HD™ — Your best investment for an ultra-dimensional wood shake look.
- Timberline HD — for value and performance in a genuine wood-shake look.
- Timberline Natural Shadow — for value and performance in a natural wood-shake look.
- Timberline Prestique™ — 40 HD, available while supplies last.
- Timberline Cool Series — reflects sunlight to reduce attic heat build-up and save energy.
- Timberline ArmorShield™ II — Class 4 impact-resistant shingles that may even save on insurance in certain areas.
- Designer Lifetime Shingles — Beautiful, stylish and exceptionally durable, Designer Lifetime shingles will make your home the envy of the neighborhood.
- Camelot® — for uncompromising performance and timeless beauty at a fraction of the cost of expensive slate or wood shakes.
- Country Mansion® — lends the look and charm of hand-crafted slate – perfect for historic properties.
- Grand Slate™’s — massive, extra-thick tabs and specially-blended color palette create the look of real slate shingles.
- Grand Canyon™ — the ultimate choice for a rugged, wood-shake look.
- Camelot II — a new shingle that offers the look of the original Camelot shingles at an incredibly affordable price.
- Country Mansion II — for the look of original Country Mansion shingles at an incredibly affordable price.
- Grand Slate II — for the look of original Grand Slate shingles at an incredibly affordable price.
- Slateline® — has bold shadow lines and tapered cut-outs that create the look of slate at a fraction of the cost.
- Grand Sequoia® — a patented, extra-large shingle that creates a dramatic visual impact for prestigious homes.
- Capstone® — with the classic look of random-cut European slate that results in a timeless, turn-of-the century look.
- TruSlate™ — On a traditional slate roof, half of each slate is never seen because it’s tucked under the piece above it. GAF has replaced this wasted slate with a high-tech waterproofing material that results in affordable, genuine slate roofing. With this ingenious design, the TruSlate™ system can be installed on almost any roof.
Gaf Roofing Warranty
For more information on GAF warranty, and FAQ’s on GAF Roofing Warranty
Contact Our Roofing Contractors
Get all the features you want in a roofing material at a price you can afford. Contact us today for a free estimate on a GAF roof by calling (936) 321-3733 or completing our online quote request form.