Trusted Commercial Roofing Contractors
Redemption Roofing and General Contracting’s experienced commercial roofing contractors install a variety of roofing structures on commercial properties such as office buildings, multi-unit housing, apartment buildings, churches, schools, municipal buildings, warehouses and more. Our commercial roof specialists are experts in every aspect of the design, construction and installation of all major systems, so you can rest assured that your commercial roof will be completed on time and on budget.
Types of Commercial Roofing
Choosing the right material for your roof is just as important as the company you hire to install it. Our commercial roofing contractors are certified by both CertainTeed and GAF, the roofing top manufacturers, to install high-quality materials and systems, including:
- PVC/TPO Single-Ply Membrane: Representing the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. commercial roofing market, both PVC and TPO roofing are aesthetically pleasing, lightweight and highly resistant to wear.
- EPDM Single-Ply Roofing Membranes: Often referred to as rubber roofing, EPDM membrane is a rubber-based product with a reputation for durability. Varied application techniques allow EPDM roofing systems to be applied to virtually any roof surface.
- Modified Bitumen Roofing: One of the most common low-slope commercial roofing systems, modified bitumen roofing exhibits many characteristics of BUR, yet affords easier application as a single-ply system. These membranes are resistant to heavy weather, punctures and tears, perfect for various commercial needs.
- Built-Up Roofing: BUR is an economical choice for flat roofs of all types. It’s composed of three or more layers of fiberglass membrane, coated with hot asphalt, then topped with a layer of gravel or mineral blends to protect the surface from weather, UV rays and mechanical damage.
- Metal Roofing: While expensive compared to other commercial systems, metal requires little maintenance and often lasts 50-75 years. When it comes to fire, wind and impact resistance, metal roofing stands alone. With reflective coatings applied, metal can also keep utility costs low. Its recycled content, recyclability and energy efficiency qualifies it as a “green” building product.
Want more information? We can discuss the features and benefits of each roof type and help you choose the best product for your needs.
Contact Us Today for the Area’s Leading Commercial Services
Our expert, commercial roofing contractors are ready and able to care of your commercial building. Contact us for a free roofing estimate today by calling (936) 321-3733 or completing our online quote request form.