If you hear about a roofing contractor in The Woodlands, TX, who is a CertainTeed Shingle Quality SpecialistTM, do you really know what that means? Do you know what it means to be a SELECT ShingleMasterTM? If not, you may be willing to hire any company whether they have CertainTeed certifications or not. To help you better understand the qualifications different roofers have, here is a look at a few CertainTeed certifications.
- Shingle Quality SpecialistTM: This certification gives contractors a better understanding of the products. The experts are able to learn about the warranties, manufacturing process, design and quality of CertainTeed shingles.
- ShingleMasterTM: Residential roofers can gain this title. It is given to companies that have at least one Shingle Quality SpecialistTM or Master Shingle ApplicatorTM. Otherwise, a company can gain this title by completing the credential course. It can help give customer’s peace of mind.
- SELECT ShingleMasterTM: A notch above the ShingleMasterTM, this credential gives your The Woodlands roofer a unique selling advantage. This advantage shows he or she has an unparalleled expertise.
- Silver Star Contractor: On the commercial side of things, contractors can become Silver Star Contractors if their team installs CertainTeed low-slope roofing. This rating gives the professionals the ability to offer 12-year long warranties.
- Gold Start Contractor: This credential gives professional commercial roofers the chance to offer 25-year warranties to their discerning customers.
Not all contractors get CertainTeed certifications in The Woodlands. Our certification as a SELECT ShingleMasterTM can give you peace of mind. It shows an excellence in service, quality and knowledge. It shows an excellence backed by an industry-leading warranty offered by CertainTeed for their high quality products.
These certifications aren’t handed out to any roofing contractor in The Woodlands, TX. Roofers have to go through educational programs and prove their knowledge before the title is bestowed. These certifications are often features of high quality contractors. Learn more about what these certifications can mean for you by talking with your roofer.