Roofing Types We Install & Repair
Redemption Roofing and General Contracting specializes in the most popular and unique roofing types found here in the Greater Houston, San Antonio and Austin markets. We can help you explore your different roofing options, discuss the pros and cons, and guide you toward the ideal roofing type for your home.
Our Roofing Types
- Asphalt Shingles: Asphalt shingles are one of the most common roofing types for homes in the Houston area and beyond. Their low cost and traditional look make them a great choice for many sloped roof applications. We install a variety of asphalt roofing types, including 3-tab, architectural and more.
- Metal Roofing: A metal roof may be the right choice for you if you enjoy the unique look and you want to invest in the benefits of a metal roof. Our team installs a few different types of metal roofing, including standing seam metal, corrugated metal, metal that is designed to mimic wood shake, curved metal and copper roofing.
- Slate Shingles: Slate is a great choice for homeowners who are looking for an exceptionally long-lasting roof. Slate shingles are resistant to many common types of roofing damage. Slate is fire-resistant, water-resistant and insect-resistant. It looks beautiful too!
- Tile Roofing: Made of clay, tile roofing is a beautiful option for a new roof. Clay tiles can last up to 100 years, and they are available in several different shapes and styles. We install a variety of clay tile types, including porcelain!
- Wood Shingles: When you want the natural look for your roof that only real wood offers, we install high-quality wood shingles. Wood shingles can be made from various species of wood, such as cedar or teak.
Contact Us for a Free Roofing Quote Today!
Redemption Roofing and General Contracting is prepared to discuss our roofing types and help you decide on the best type of roofing for your home. Contact us today to get started with a free quote! Call us at (936) 321-3733 or fill out the online form and we’ll get back to you within the next business day.