Roof installation on a newly constructed house and roof replacement on a standing house are both considerable investments. Homeowners know not to replace a roof unless it’s absolutely necessary because of costs.
A roof is exposed to the elements 24/7, providing protection for the occupants of the house and the other components of the house itself. The longevity of the house’s structural integrity depends on it. If you’re replacing your roof, it’s important to use the best materials you can afford, and it’s equally crucial that you work with a reputable roofing contractor.
Redemption Roofing is one of the most trusted contractors in Texas. We are a credentialed company you can expect to perform at the highest level, whatever the size of your project, from roof repair to replacement. We are a GAF Certified Master Elite® roofing contractor, as well as a CertainTeed SELECT ShingleMaster™, and we intend to keep those distinctions for the benefit of our customers.
GAF Master Elite
One of the largest and most successful roofing product manufacturers in North America, GAF is careful to maintain the quality not just of its products but also the level of workmanship its certified roofers are capable of. With Master Elite, GAF holds a factory certification program for roofers that provides continuous training. The intention is to assure customers of high-quality workmanship and professionalism in every project.
Not all roof contractors hold the Master Elite certification. Only about 2% of all roofers in North America qualify for and are able to keep this distinction. When you hire a GAF Master Elite contractor, you are assured of top-quality workmanship and dependability with your roof replacement.
A contractor has to be properly licensed, adequately insured, reputable and willing to undergo ongoing professional training. This is the bare minimum required to even qualify.
You can use GAF’s website to verify whether the contractor you’re planning to hire for a roof repair or a replacement is a Master Elite certified roofer.
CertainTeed SELECT ShingleMaster
CertainTeed has the SELECT ShingleMaster (SSM) certification program for roofers who always follow and apply the highest standards of excellence and knowledge in roofing. They should always provide top-quality workmanship in the shingle roofing industry.
Not only is a SELECT ShingleMaster knowledgeable, tried and tested, but the contractor should also present proof of workers’ compensation and liability insurance. The SureStart PLUS™ extended warranty for the Integrity Roof System is only available through an SSM.
Benefits for the Homeowner
A homeowner enjoys several benefits when they hire a roofing contractor that possesses such distinctions:
- You can tell the difference in terms of professionalism. Your contractor will arrive on time, with all equipment, materials, and tools at the ready.
- Your contractor will always act like a professional even if you need them for an emergency such as storm damage repairs, so expect them to be polite and courteous at all times. They will never wander around your property and will only stay within the work perimeter. They will also clean up after themselves and will always treat your home and your family with respect.
- You can be sure that your contractor has covered all bases, including insurance, so you won’t be held liable for untoward incidents that might occur on the job site.
- You can rely on your roofer to deliver on the contract without delays or unreasonable excuses.
- Your contractor will never ask you to pay the entire amount of the project upfront. Certified contractors typically offer reasonable payment schedules.
- When you hire a certified contractor, you can enjoy the strongest warranties offered by GAF or CertainTeed.
Redemption Roofing is the contractor you can rely on. We are a GAF Certified Master Elite roofing contractor and a CertainTeed SELECT ShingleMaster. We offer storm damage repairs and other roofing services. Call us today at (936) 321-3733 or fill out our contact form for a free inspection and cost estimate.