Comprehensive roof inspections protect your home.
Keeping your roof in good repair is essential to ensure the protection of your home and family from the elements. We recommend that you have your home’s roof inspected at least every three to five years by the professional roofers at Redemption Roofing.
Head Off Problems With A Roof Inspection
After years of being exposed to the weather, a roofing system can start to wear and break down, causing leaks and eventual structural damage to your home. We, at Redemption Roofing, can provide a comprehensive roof inspection to determine the condition of your roof and make recommendations for repairs that will prevent damage.
Here are just a few of the things we look for when inspecting a roof
- Missing, loose or worn shingles or tile
- Split or worn wood shingles
- Discoloration of roofing shingles or panels
- Rust or loose seams on metal roofs
- Granules from shingles collecting in gutters
- Loose flashing in valleys or around chimneys, skylights and vents
- Blocked roof vents
- Mold growth
- Stains or dampness on underside of roof decking
- Loose or leaking gutters
Schedule Your Roofing Inspection
You can count on professional service and outstanding results when you choose us as your roofing company in Conroe, Houston and surrounding cities. If you think that your property needs any kind of roof work, we will be happy to provide a free inspection and cost estimate.